St. Anthony School exists in order to help the Church accomplish her mission to proclaim the Gospel and evangelize all peoples. The school serves the parishioners of St. Anthony Parish, as well as students from other Catholic parishes and from other religious denominations that choose a Catholic education for their children.
St. Anthony School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, social level or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission of policies, educational policies, and scholarship policies.
The policy mandated by the Office of Catholic Schools and the state of Texas outlines the following:
- Students entering PreK 3 must have turned 3 on or before September 1st.
- Students entering PreK4 must have turned 4 on or before September 1st
- Students entering Kindergarten must have turned 5 on or before September 1st.
- Students entering First Grade must be 6 on or before September 1st.
*Prior to enrollment in the Early Childhood Program, all children must be toilet-trained.
For admission to all grade levels, a student will present an official certification to the school office. This includes the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Updated Immunization record
- Social Security #
- Report Card
- Transfer record
- Regisrtation form (all returning students must complete the online enrollment packet)